Social Media Manager
Collagerie curates fashion, interiors and beauty across every price point – inspiring women to buy through our online marketplace. Described by Forbes as “the facelift online fashion has been looking for” - come be a part of our journey to grow and scale Collagerie as a global fashtech platform. The Collagerie team brings together an exciting mix of expertise across e-commerce, technology, editorial and design.
We’re ambitious and passionate about everything we do. We are always looking to meet new talent that can be part of our journey.
Role & Responsibilities
Our Social Media Manager is responsible for the day-to-day planning and management of our social content across social campaigns and content programmes.
• Own planning for all social content (across IG, Pinterest, LinkedIN and future channels), creating a calendar to optimise content on organic and paid campaigns
• Drive content strategy and implementation across platforms and align and optimise content across organic and paid strategies in order to increase traffic.
• Reporting - ensure robust reporting structure for organic and paid KPIs, gathering actionable insights to optimise future campaigns and report back to the team
• Brainstorm and implement content for social media together with the editorial team. Ensuring content is aligned to COLLAGERIE content themes and responding to community behaviour.
• Organise creation of content from in house shoots, briefing freelancers etc. ensuring best practice use of platform product attributes
• Research, commission and create collaborator content and optimise across all channels
• Oversee community engagement - answering DMs, increasing engagement in real time
• Manage Social Media Budget
• Monitor trends and generate new content ideas alongside the editorial team • Research and implement social tools to understand our audience.
• Drive innovation opportunities through Social: new features and uses of existing platforms and expansion to new platforms
• 3+ years of experience in a social role across content and commerce
• Outstanding planning and organisational skills, managing calendars
• Keeps up to date with emerging platforms and technologies
• Great grasp of social media metrics and content performance
• Strong copywriting skills, and a skill to adapt brand tone of voice to the COLLAGERIE audience.
• Keen creative eye and strong visual sensibility in order to create on brand content
• Strong knowledge of paid media
• Excellent attention to detail both creatively and numerically
• Keen to learn, acquire new skills and progress within COLLAGERIE.
• Use of Slack, Trello, Outlook and new project management social tech
To apply for the position please send a cover letter and CV to: Collagerie Careers