Graphic Design Intern
Collagerie curates fashion, interiors and beauty across every price point – inspiring women to buy through our online platform. This is an exciting opportunity to join the founding team of a rapidly growing fashion technology startup based in London, co-founded by former Vogue editors Lucinda Chambers and Serena Hood. Our mission is to celebrate shopping finding “the one thing over everything” leading a new frontier in online commerce driven by unparalleled content and curation.
We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern who is passionate about graphic design & photography with a desire to further their skills, to join our expanding team. Your primary role will be image management and resizing, ensuring everything is pixel perfect and up to date across all devices. You will work closely with our Digital Content Designer to ensure everything is consistent across the website.
In addition, you will also be required to work closely with the editorial & marketing teams on all image/graphic requirements, and to support with presentation production.
Role & Responsibilities
• Responsible for image manipulation/retouching to a very high standard
• Image handling including hi-res downloads
• Assist Digital Content Designer on website and newsletter layouts
• Ensure all imagery is saved to server in a consistent and efficient way
• Support Digital Content Designer on in-house still life shoots
• Be responsible for highlighting any retouching/image issues
• Photography skills helpful but not essential
• Establish and maintain a close relationship with the creative/editorial teams to ensure strong communication across all aspects of the website
• Advanced skills in the latest Photoshop software and all image retouching practises
• Working knowledge of best practices for optimizing imagery for use online
• Excellent attention to detail
• Confident using Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Keynote
• English language skills (proficient in written and verbal)
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work to deadlines and react quickly to requests that need immediate action where necessary
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Good knowledge of image capture, photography and studio lighting (helpful but not essential)
• As a new company that will be growing at a fast pace, all employees will need to bring energy and enthusiasm, along with flexibility on working hours and areas of support
To apply for the position please send a cover letter and CV to: Collagerie Careers