Community & Social Media Manager
Collagerie curates fashion, interiors and beauty across every price point – inspiring women to buy through our online marketplace. This is an exciting opportunity to join the founding team of a rapidly growing fashion technology startup based in London, co-founded by former Vogue editors Lucinda Chambers and Serena Hood. Our mission is to celebrate shopping finding “the one thing over everything” leading a new frontier in online commerce driven by unparalleled content and curation. Described by Forbes as “the facelift online fashion has been looking for” - come be a part of our journey to grow and scale Collagerie as a global fashtech platform. If you are a self-driven, ambitious, tech-savvy professional, we would love to meet you! We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter who loves wearing multiple hats, adores all things social media and will thrive on growing Collagerie.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Lead & develop innovative marketing plans to raise brand awareness, acquire and retain consumers and drive sales.
• Identify key product content and newsletter opportunities as part of the marketing calendar; work cross- functionally with the editorial team to deliver results.
• Collaborate with co-founders and the wider team on ways to optimise and drive forward the user experience.
• Monitor, track and report all weekly & monthly KPIs and channel performance.
• Own the social media strategy to drive community engagement and build brand love, setting and exceeding key targets.
• Manage the planning and scheduling for social media content, including all social media copywriting.
• Be the gatekeeper of the brand’s tone of voice.
• Build and nurture new relationships with potential brand advocates/influencers.
• Handle any queries through social media, engaging and activating audiences.
• Manage cross channel communications for any digital and (future) in-person events.
• Management of customer database, audience segmentation.
• Liaise with Partnerships Manager on sponsored content and performance.
• Identify key external opportunities to promote the brand , ie/ brand speaker opportunities.
• Coordinate all marketing, PR and communications, as well as managing any external agencies.
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends and competitor analysis.
• Proven work experience in marketing or similar role.
• Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
• Deep understanding of social media platforms.
• Thoughtful and empathetic person with excellent verbal communication and writing skills. • Ability to interpret website traffic
• Team player with good problem solving skills • Knowledge of affiliate marketing is a plus.
As a start-up, this exciting opportunity includes eligibility to participate in our company EMI scheme.