Digital Marketing Manager
Collagerie’s Digital Marketing will be passionate about all things digital. This is a great opportunity for someone to bring their experience and expertise to a new and fast growing start up. Collagerie is a digital platform expertly curating fashion, beauty and lifestyle, all available to shop instantly along with inspirational styling and advice.
You are responsible for building Collagerie’s audience through developing, implementing and managing creative marketing campaigns. You’ll be expected to increase customer acquisition, engagement and retention through innovative and strategic digital marketing initiatives, and have proven experience doing this in a prior role. You will be confident with web analytics and have a strategy for growth and sales. You will also be responsible for maximising traffic and sales via affiliate marketing. You will be creative, focused, have a great eye for detail and will have a rigorous approach to data- driven decision making aimed at optimising content performance.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns to continually increase KPI’s and brand awareness
- Responsible for the delivery of the online sales plans, and contribute to the regular re- forecasting process throughout the year
- Oversee SEO, liaising with the content team on high trafficking content ideas, analyse Google Trends to maximise searchability and traffic to Collagarie
- Work alongside brand partnerships to maximise reach of initiatives and allocated marketing budget
- Identify key product opportunities as part of the marketing calendar for the site; work cross- functionally with the content team to deliver results
- Oversee PR activity throughout the year, including any third-party agency
- Ensure necessary content for all on site campaigns is being developed and delivered within set deadlines
- Responsible for affiliate partnership relationship with Skimlinks, working closely to onboard brands, increase affiliate partners commissions and leverage up-sell opportunities
- Analyse site and content traffic, affiliate sales, bi-weekly newsletters, conversion rates and report accordingly
- Work closely with tech team on development and optimisation of product design, as and when required
- Define online KPIs and provide weekly and monthly trade summaries and reports
- Management of customer database, audience segmentation
- Ensuring payment processing from affiliate marketing partners
Acquisition & CRM
- Plan ongoing customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Drive new customer acquisition via channels including PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Display and Affiliates within allocated budget
- Daily management of the affiliate programme, affiliate partner approval and delivery of affiliate-based content and assets
- Actively grow subscriber database and drive data capture initiatives within the business
- Manage any 3rd party agency relationships
- Great analytical and numerical skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Must be able to think creatively and proactively about brand awareness
- Good experience of web analytics tools to interrogate KPIs including traffic, conversion, and AOV, and the ability to offer well-presented insights based on findings
- Ability to analyse campaign performance and take necessary action to continually improve
- Experience A/B testing Optimzely, Unbounce or similar
- Experience managing agencies
- As a new company that will be growing at a fast pace, all employees will need to bring energy and enthusiasm, along with flexibility on working hours and areas of support.
To apply for the position please send a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
The Collagerie team brings together an exciting mix of expertise across editorial, marketing, design and technology.
We’re ambitious and passionate about everything we do. We are always looking to meet new talent that can be part of our journey.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your area of interest, a cover letter + CV.
We prefer the personal approach so, please, no recruiters.